Directions to Lake Quinsigamond
Regatta Point at Quinsigamond State Park
- Parking inside the park for competitors and spectators is not allowed during major regattas.
- Competitors and spectators should park in the lots closest to the starting line (to the left as you come in the gate).
- The spaces closest to the lake are reserved for Vans with boats or boat trailers.
- Rigging Areas
- Rigging can take place on any of the grass areas of the park. The parking lot may be used provided it does not block vehicles from using the parking lots.
- Rigging on the lower access road is strictly prohibited. This road must be kept clear for emergency vehicles.
- Launching is not allowed from the awards dock in front of the Sailing Office.
- Launching from the shore is prohibited due to the presence of foreign objects in the shallows.
- Coaches and rowers are expected to act with courtesy and common sense.
- Restrooms are available in the main building. Additional temporary facilities are available during the spring racing season.
- Trash recepticles are provided throughout the park and large dumpster are available during the large regattas. Visiting crews are asked to clean up after themselves and depsit trash in the dumpsters provided inside the park.
- Regatta Point Community Sailing
Donahue Rowing Center
THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE US POST OFFICE FACILITY ACROSS FROM THE DRC. IF YOU PARK THERE YOU WILL BE TOWED.
Visitor parking for races hosted at the DRC is on the street north of the DRC. No parking is allowed south of the DRC property line.
- Rigging Areas